How will you contribute?
The candidate will actively participate to the process-material-properties interrelationship identification and understanding, in interaction with the structural composite teams and the project industrial partners. The responsibilities of the candidate will also include:
Contribution the reactive extrusion formulation and process development, including lab synthesis, screw design, implementation, and validation of new biobased non-isocyanate polyurethanes based on biobased monomers
Dispersion of nanoparticles into the corresponding polymers
Design of experiments
Resulting material characterization through multi-scale and multi-field methods
Interpretation and statistical analysis of results, in close relation with characterization and testing teams.
Dissemination of results (meetings, publications, conferences)
Your LIST benefits
- An organization with a passion for impact and strong RDI partnerships in Luxembourg and Europe that works on responsible and independent research projects;
- Sustainable by design, empowering our belief that we play an essential role in paving the way to a green society;
- Innovative infrastructures and exceptional labs occupying more than 5,000 square metres, including innovations such as our Viswall, high-scale incubators and top of the range 3D/4D printings that are part of our toolkit for excelling in all we do;
- Multicultural and international work environment with more than 45 nationalities represented in our workforce;
- Diverse and inclusive work environment empowering our people to fulfil their personal and professional ambitions;
- Gender-friendly environment with multiple actions to attract, develop and retain women in science;
- 32 days paid annual leave, 11 public holidays, flexible working hours, 13-month salary, statutory health insurance and access to lunch vouchers;
- Personalized learning programme to foster our staff’s soft and technical skills;
- An environment encouraging curiosity, innovation and entrepreneurship in all areas.